Role & responsibilities
Preferred candidate profile
• Minimum of 5 - 10 years of AX development or relevant experience with deep knowledge of ERP platform in Microsoft Dynamics, web services, security, cloud, and infrastructure.
• Proficient in .NET, Visual Studio, C#, X++, SSRS reporting services.
• Knowledge on web service integration and AIF.
• Understanding on Logic Apps and CDS will be an advantage.
• Experience designing custom technical interfaces, modifications, data conversions.
• Experience developing custom technical interfaces, modifications, data conversions.
• Unit, System, User Acceptance Testing and facilitating of this testing.
• Strong technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations.
• Experience with and / or certification for Microsoft Dynamics AX development tools and Application Integration Framework (AIF), EDI XML/BizTalk, SQL Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Experience implementing DevOps for Microsoft Dynamics Projects
• Understanding of API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
• Understanding of the platform, integration capabilities; knowledge of Azure architecture; ability to utilize Lifecycle Services (LCS).
• Effectively explain highly technical concepts to business users in a language they can understand; while communicating with architects in their common language.
• Adept at managing multiple deadlines and rapidly changing priorities.
• Proven ability to take initiative and deliver outstanding performance.
• Delivering complex, full life- cycle implementations and support of D365/ AX in a Consulting role
• Understanding of Life Cycle Services is a must
• Current D365 certification a plus.
• Participated in more than three full- life cycle implementations of Dynamics AX
• Able to think, analyze and recommend solutions for technical problems.
• Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
• Strong in communication and team management.
• Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
• Flexibility to travel up to 80% (International).
• Work visa to work in Canada and/or US will be a plus.
AXSource Global Private Limited