Candidate Must Have:
- Candidate with at least 3 years, end to end project implementations experience for Supply Chain Management/ Trade & Logistics domain.
- Over 3 - 6 years of relevant Dynamics AX / D365 F&O implementation experience with SCM Background.
- Extensive experience working in core SCM business processes such as Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Transportation management, Cost Management, Production Management along with Project Accounting knowledge.
- D365 certifications in Distribution, Trade & Logistics preferred.
- Experience in Project life cycle activities on implementation and maintenance projects.
- Must have reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, and/or partners.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Strong in communication and team management.
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.).
- Flexibility to travel up to 80% (International).
- Excellent decision making and client’s engagement skills.
- Work visa to work in Canada and/or US will be a plus.
Job responsibility for these roles will include:
- Analyze, plan, configure, test and implement Dynamics AX / D365 F&O modules such as Trade & Logistics (Sales, Purchase and Inventory) and Production Order Management along with Transportation Management and Advanced Warehouse Management at the client sites.
- Assist the business users defining the business requirements and prepare Functional Design Documents (FDD’s)
- Work with AX Technical team members and assist them with Technical Design Document (TDD’s)
- Work with Project Team on AX customizations testing, roll-out and post-live support
- Extensive consulting experience with strong customer interface skills
- Educate and train the Project Core Team members (Business Key Users) at the client site
- Potentially work on multiple implementation projects from time to time
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Life Cycle Services (LCS) & VSTS will be a big plus.