• 5+ years of overall IT experience with an emphasis on Microsoft Dynamics and .NET development
• 3+ years Design / Dev experience with Dynamics CRM is a must, Dynamics CRM Online preferred
• Experience in developing Dynamics CRM reports and dashboards.
• Good experience in building digital experience for customer by integrating systems across business landscape using Web Services SOAP and REST Dynamics API’s
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Should have valid passport
• Design, document, build, test and enhance custom entities, forms, layouts, workflows, and processes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Work in a fast-paced agile environment with aggressive deadlines
• Work closely with other teams in IT including Architecture, PO, Business Solution Analysts, QA, Release Management, and Production Support
• Responsible for working with stakeholders to provide strategic technical guidance and direction for Microsoft Dynamics implementations and associated integrations
• The successful candidate will be/learn to be a DevOps evangelist
• Responsible for collaborating with other engineers and project stakeholders on the design and development of solutions and integrations
• Responsible for building and unit testing the integrations using the appropriate technology.