The Senior Solutions Consultant is responsible for leading the internal and client functional team in designing, documenting, configuring, and developing a business solution based on Microsoft Dynamics for Sales / CRM. Based on his / her domain knowledge within a specific functional area within the product, the senior consultant participates significantly in analysis studies, investigations, and other phases of the project to configure/develop and implement a solution for Reecruit clients. Given reasonably well-defined problems, the Consultant produces appropriate technical and business process design solutions via practical, cost-effective approaches. The responsibilities of the Consultant vary depending on Reecruit and client requirements, the level of Reecruit involvement with the client, and the Consultant's areas of expertise.
- Take lead in work with client personnel and lead other Reecruit team members on delivery of functional and technical solutions within the scope of project implementation-defined during scoping phase. Provides primary client interface in a team environment.
- Define and validate detailed specifications to the task level. Structure the solution to meet the client’s business and technical needs.
- Independently conduct analysis and participate as a team member in analysis and design of a solution as per client’s requirements
- Oversee implementation of detailed designs and study results for the implementers.
- Provide direct support to the Project Manager and Relationship Manager to ensure project delivery, identify potential problems, and uncover new opportunities.
- Train super users or key users on various Functional areas within Dynamics products.
- Provide support to client project core team and work under Client Project Manager’s direct supervision, if required.
- Identify potential Gaps between D365 for Sales / Dynamics CRM product and the requirements of Reecruit ’s Clients
- Utilize professional industry skills as well as domain knowledge within the application in order to design functional documents that illustrate how to close the Gap between the application and the business process
- Test modifications to the application with the Superusers to confirm if proposed modifications suit the client’s needs
- Dynamics CRM / D365 for Sales certification and training with multi-implementations experience.
- A broad background across a wide range of applications areas that may include programming and design, business systems analysis, and/or technical writing.
- Knowledge of a variety of special-purpose and general languages, development methodologies, investigation strategies, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent with 3 to 4 years of experience in a vertical industry or software field.
- Seven years of systems experience, including four years of specialty-related experience and two years of analysis and design experience.
- Client satisfaction.
- Completion of assignments on time and in accordance with specifications.
- Success in understanding problems and identifying reasonable solutions that correspond with user needs.
- Success in adapting to and functioning effectively in a variety of client environments.
- Success in designing and developing a solution that solves clients’ problems.
- Success in leading a team of solutions consultants in client-specific implementations.
- Documentation of system configuration and user interface specifications in a fashion that exceeds minimum client requirements and desires.